nah but for real tho
I know I’m not the only one who does this but you know when you have this like boundary around you when you’re sitting at a table or a desk that only you are allowed to be in
And then someone or something that isn’t yours
gets in that space
and you just
GO WATCH THIS SHOW, HONESTLY IT IS SO AMAZING.
IF THIS POST CREATES 1 NEW PUSHING DAISIES FAN MY LIFE = MADE.
Alright let me help out then:
1) Most of the cast is female. In fact only two main characters are male.
2) Both male characters take typically non-masculine hobbies. Emerson Cod knits almost non-stop and makes pop-up books. Ned is literally called “The Pie-Maker” because he bakes homestyle pies from his mother’s method. Both are shown to be very nurturing and even maternal characters. Conversely, the women? A pair of professional travelling show performers that have gritty sexual scandals the way men usually get (see the entire “Chuck’s father” storylines), a beekeeper who is the single most positive and optimistic character imaginable, and a former professional jockey- Three of four pro athletes.
3) You could very easily make the claim Ned is asexual.
4) Yes, the storyline is about romance. But it’s also about the positive side of a love story, and their only drama lies in overcoming their inability to actually share contact.
5) A very good friend of mine recommended this show to me as “Disney for adults.” I told her it was already on my list to watch because “It’s by Bryan Fuller, from Wonderfalls and Dead Like Me.” Bryan Fuller is now most known for “Hannibal.” The same camera methods and bright colours and lighting techniques Hannibal is known for? Perfected in this show, just using a different tone- The same colour methods in reverse, upping the vivid greens and yellows instead of reds and blues, which sells emotion both ways.
7) Probably one of the best examples of a modern day fairy tale possible.
8) Narrated by Jim Dale- The narrator for the HP audio books.
I don’t know if anyone’s already added links to this, but all of these here work and if you hover over the links, an episode description shows :)
I LOVED THIS SHOW OH MY GOD THANK YOU <33
This show is actually in my top 5. It was a sad day when it got cancelled.
I’ll check it out.
This seems like something I will adore.
learning languages is fun until i gotta do it for a grade
Learning new things in general is fun until I have to do it for a grade
There are two boys
Who grew up heroes
One to save a world he never loved
The other a world who never wanted him
Was it worth what they lost
Broken men with shattered souls
Weighed down by regret
Two boys who grew up heroes
But climbed through Hell to get there
#*dies of emotion* #but what if molly was his companion once #and now he stops by for breakfast #and keeps commenting because it seems like every time #there’s another ginger kid #adn when he sees harry it’s like ha! #i knew they couldn’t all be ginger! #and molly doesn’t bother telling the doctor that harry isn’t hers #because he is after all one of her boys #and she loves him just as though he was a weasley (via dwcompanion)
those tags broke me a little inside#Molly Weasley turned Daleks into actual pepperpots, because, honestly, she doesn’t have time for their nonsense.
Me too man I’ve never been in so much pain
So I’ve had a killer throat and chest for like 2 days now but tonight it’s literally the worst it’s 3am I keep waking up every 5 minutes literally not able to breathe. I can’t swallow anything and I’ve sipped on so much water (it was painful) that I now feel sick. I literally hate my self this is the most pain I’ve ever been in. Hell is real and it’s this.